Mission Linkage I
GOAL A: Providing curriculum that allows students to pursue a wide range of career opportunities in accounting. (DISCIPLINARY COMPETENCE, KNOWLEDGE INTEGRATION)
- Objective 1: Demonstrate knowledge of core accounting disciplines.
- Objective 2: Demonstrate knowledge of core business disciplines.
Mission Linkage II
GOAL B: Fostering an understanding of ethical, technological, and corporate social responsibility issues facing the accounting profession. (ETHICS, TECHNOLOGICAL COMPETENCY, DIVERSITY, CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Objective 5: Demonstrate awareness of current ethical issues in accountancy and respond appropriately.
- Objective 6: Effectively utilize accounting and business software applications.
- Objective 7: Demonstrate awareness of current diversity and international issues in accountancy.
- Objective 8: Demonstrate awareness of corporate social responsibilities.
Mission Linkage III
GOAL C: Developing students' problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. (RESEARCH, CRITICAL THINKING, AND PROBLEM SOLVING, COMMUNICATION)
- Objective 9: Effectively conduct research pertinent to accounting issues and problems and critically analyze the research finding.
- Objective 10: Use appropriate communication styles understandable to diverse audiences.